Be it our iPhones, Alexa, MS Office suite, all of them need an upgrade from time-to-time, to ensure they interact with us the way we want them to. Take a minute and try to remember the Android upgrade that comes to you first; it’s Jelly Bean for me!
Upgrades for Middle Office (Quote-to-Cash systems) is an art as much as it’s a science. Thus, making it decisive for enterprises to chart out a robust upgrade strategy, with a long-term vision. During my session @ Accelerate, I’ll be discussing – common bottlenecks that enterprises face without an upgrade, precursors to an upgrade implementation, areas to focus on to maximize business impact, implementation best practices, techniques to enhance adoption etc. Also, joining me will be Jason Pritchard, an industry expert from Life Sciences. He will be talking about how Standav’s Upgrade Framework helps a Life Sciences Leader to reduce its time for quote processing by 25%! Read-up for a quick rundown on what to expect.
Upon my interaction with peers and clients, some of the common roadblocks impeding the performance of a QTC system are:
- Existence of a large cart, which results in issues during pricing, mass update etc
- Absence of a sleek and responsive UI
- Unautomated discount calculation
- Disconnect between SKU proliferation & promotions
- Asynchronous communication with external systems
A lot of these hold-ups, can be fixed by a system upgrade and leveraging the OOB functionalities that come with it.
But, before you implement an upgrade, it’s critical that you thoroughly assess your existing system and scrutinize your process-flows. Is that perplexing? Standav’s Tech & Process Assessment to the rescue.
Tech Assessment highlights:
- Data Scan – examination of data, to discover insights on asset records, discounts, closed won/loss opportunities etc
- Config Scan – inspection of existing configurations and benchmarking them against the latest version
- Code Scan – review of codes to identify customizations, that can be replaced with OOB functionalities
Process Assessment highlights:
- Contract Pricing Assessment – assessment of pricing agreements with existing clients
- Rebates & Promotions Analysis – analysis of process-flows associated with rebates & promotions
- Data Framework Scrutiny – scrutiny of the data framework, that integrates data between customer master data – price lists – item master – transaction data
Insights from the Tech & Process Assessment, are leveraged to identify areas to upgrade, map new features, envision the implementation game plan and validate the best practices to be followed.
Some of the cutting-edge upgrades & features, that we implement are:
- SNAP Performance
- Angular JS
- Intelligent Workflow Approvals
- Max – AI engine
- X-Author for output generation
- Supplier Relationship Management
All the necessary upgrades implemented, are break-tested in a pre-production environment and optimized before moving to a pre-production environment.
Having helped some of the industry leaders in Healthcare, Life Sciences, Tech chart-out an upgrade strategy, our consultants possess a proven expertise in upgrades identification & implementation.
When was the last time you did an upgrade? Are you happy with the existing implementation? Is your QTC process in-sync with the industry best practices?
Come join us to know more and zero-in on the upgrade that your system needs the most. Also, if there are specific use cases/bottlenecks that you are trying to address with upgrades, let me know. Please feel free to reach out.
See you @ Accelerate!