Launched a new product? Dealers and distributors want to know all about it. The retailers may have some invaluable customer feedback to share with you. All your channel partners are always on the lookout for a platform to receive or share information related to your business. Your customers to are searching for new avenues where they could see your upcoming products and services.
Digitalisation has made information more accessible than ever before. The need for constant updates and knowledge has led to the development of self-service communities for receiving and sharing messages.
Creating an active and vocal self-service community paves the road for effective communication and knowledge sharing; the benefits of which are ultimately reflected through a positive brand image and stronger partner relations. And the Salesforce Community Cloud is your best bet for achieving those goals.
What is Salesforce Community Cloud?
Salesforce Community Cloud is a social platform that is devised to connect and aid communication between an organization’s channel partners, customers, and employees. The Community Cloud facilitates real-time exchange of data and images with the help of Salesforce’s social CRM and enterprise collaboration platform Chatter. It is a live, digital medium for customers to garner information and communicate with their counterparts. Employees can utilize the platform for workplace interactions. The Cloud also has tremendous utility as an efficient communication channel between the management and the channel partners.
Why do you need a Salesforce Community?
A Salesforce Community provides you with a multitude of benefits which are a direct consequence of the functions it performs.
Building communities to empower ecosystems
- Business integration: With the Community Cloud, your customers could create support cases, your partners are able to update opportunities, and your employees may work in collaboration.
- Personalization: Individual interests and requirements are assigned importance while giving recommendations. Deeper community participation is promoted.
- Customization and Branding: You could customize your Community Cloud to provide an authentic reflection of your brand and enhance and enrich the online customer experience.
- Mobile systems: Mobile collaboration tools help you supply data to the communities from anywhere and from any system. This allows you to deliver a personalized and device-responsive experience to community members.
Connecting your customers
- Information and self-help: Customers can help themselves find relevant information by accessing a library of knowledge articles or by asking questions on the Community Cloud.
- Community engagement: Allowing the community members to endorse and recommend each other for their skills and expertise. This facilitates enhanced community engagement.
- Community management: You get a deep insight into how your customers like to use the community interaction and you could utilize insights for community management and product enhancement.
- Case escalation: Cases can be directly created by customers in the community. Case escalation may automatically happen; based on certain keywords or if they go unresolved.
- Salesforce automation: You can share leads, contacts, and opportunities with your partners and stay in sync with them.
- Data Sharing: You can control sharing rules and administration capabilities to make sure that only relevant information reaches your partners when they need it.
- Actions: Your members can take actions within any community feed in the flow of business and convert leads into opportunities.
- Reports: Help your partners by sharing reports which help them analyze their performance, identify opportunities, and focus on productive activities.
- Easy Access: Salesforce files including documents, videos and presentations are easily accessible to your employees from anywhere and at any time.
- Groups: You can create private groups for your team, or for an upcoming event or a campaign and give a structure to your ideas, discussions, and activities.
- Topics: Your employees can stay up-to-date with the most recent conversations among their counterparts, search relevant content, share posts and files, and follow subject experts for that topic.
- Seamless Collaboration: Employees can join forces for a particular project and even get help from subject-matter experts. This would help foster an innovative, thoughtful and transparent work environment.
Price f(x) + Community Cloud
When used in combination with Community Cloud, the Price f(x) solution enables partners to be self-reliant for their quoting and pricing requirements; while at the same time providing the in-house sales team with an insight into their partners’ activities.
- Organization-wide quoting & pricing strategy: You could devise a pan-organization pricing & quoting strategy which could be modified in accordance with customers’ requirements.
- Partner empowerment: You could empower your partners to make their own decisions by providing pricing books & product catalogs, quote-creation tools, guidance on optimal discounts, etc.
- Improving partner relationship: This solution helps you to identify and incentivize the top performers, provide real-time support and guidance to your partners and do a lot more.
- Data-driven sales strategies: Data generated in partner instances could be leveraged to assist sales teams for devising data-driven sales strategies.
The Community Cloud
The Salesforce Community Cloud in its utility as an e-commerce platform can create a single, branded and mobile environment for your customers to discover and purchase your products. You can build an e-commerce website into Community Cloud with minimum fuss. Furthermore, you could create new purchase opportunities for your customers and connect with them as they are discovering your product. Their recommendations are invaluable, and when you allow them to make a purchase directly in discussion groups, they help you upsell and Cross-sell your products.
The functions, features, and benefits of Salesforce Community Cloud make it evidently clear that it is your best bet for creating a robust, self-sufficient and vocal community for your business. Let Standav put a show for you. Get a free demo of Salesforce Community Cloud today!