Bayer is a multinational pharmaceutical and Lifesciences company headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany. With around 16000 Employees & operations across the globe, it clocked a revenue over 35 billion. With several breakthroughs in the Pharma sector, Bayer is a recognized pioneer since its inception in 1863.
- Outdated versions of the organization’s CPQ instance made the system inefficient.
- Inefficient data handling and faulty configurations affected tool integrity and efficiency.
- Multiple points of integration from SAP, ServiceMax for renewal management.
- Complex GPO pricing use-cases limited scalability
Highlights of Engagement
- Enabled asset-based ordering through the latest Apttus upgrade package.
- Smart decision-making and faster life cycles through approval optimization.
- Product Bundling structure upgrades enabled additional CPQ features such as attribute-based pricing and scalable templates.